Jazz & Champagne Brunch: A Fundraiser for the programs of the DMC
Spend the afternoon enjoying live jazz music & a scrumptious champagne brunch while supporting the DMC!
Set like a jewel on the shores of the largest lake in Connecticut, Candlewood Inn is an exclusive venue that offers panoramic water views and a spectacular setting. Join us on March 19, noon-3 pm, for an unforgettable afternoon. You will partake in a bountiful brunch, including passed appetizers & multiple stations:
- Breakfast Bar- Vegetable & Cheese Scrambled Eggs, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast Pastries
- Carving Station- Filet Mignon, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables, Warm Rolls
- Salmon Station- Pan-Seared Atlantic Salmon, Wild Rice Pilaf, Winter Green Salad
- Pancake & Golden Waffle Bar- with Assorted Toppings
- Bubbly Bar- Champagne, Mimosas, and Bellinis, also non-alcoholic beverages and beer
- Tableside Coffee & Juice- Regular & Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Tea, Orange ice, Ice Water
Spend the afternoon enjoying the cool jazz sounds of the Michael Bank Quintet while perusing the silent auction items. Enjoy time with old friends and make some new ones. If your toes are tapping, there’s also a spacious dance floor.
It will be a memorable event while supporting the Danbury Music Centre Programs:
- Danbury Symphony Orchestra
- Danbury Community Orchestra
- Danbury Centre Strings
- DMC Community Band
- Danbury Concert Chorus
- The Nutcracker
- Summer Programs for youth and adults: Band, Strings, and Chamber Music Intensive
Take advantage of early bird pricing & purchase your ticket by February 19 for $100. Price after February 19 is $120.